Translate

Monday 28 November 2011

RED AND ANOTHER COLOUR WITH A SHAPED CARD

Morning everyone,

What a busy week I had last week making Christmas cards and toppers which I am listing on EBay over the next couple of weeks in the hope i can bring a few pennies into my crafting kitty.   There is a link on my sidebar to my EBay items.  I have lots of cards to blog over the next week when I get the time.

I tried to incorporate challenge themes along the way which I find so inspiring.   This card was inspired with the themes 'Snowflakes, Shaped Card, Red and Another colour and good old Anything Goes.

Recipe:

Image:  Magnolia Tilda coloured with copics and promarkers
Papers:  Marianne Creatables
Snowflakes:  Cuttlebug die-cuts (2 different dies) with lots of stickles
Magnolia Swirl die-cut
Cheesecloth and pearls from EBay
Anything else came from my stash.




I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:

Thank you for taking the time to drop by.  I really appreciate your lovely comments.

Judy x

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, such a lovely tilda image. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Judy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, the colours are striking and this is areally lvely shaped card, love the combination of flowers and snowflakes fab trace x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shaped card Judy love the image and all your die cuts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Very nice card. Tilda, I like ! very beautiful layout. Magnificent snowflakes ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenges this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Judy, love the shape.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning judy.your details are beautiful and gorgeous colours and tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really loving this red and white combo - gorgeous image and fabulous card! :)

    Thanks so much for playing along at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic, smply fantastic! Love all those adorable details!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Hanna & Friends.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet - love the red and white!
    Thank you for joining us at Little Claires x

    ReplyDelete