Translate

Friday 22 July 2016

FLORAL CREATIVITY


Hi everyone

I am here this morning with another floral creation.  This is another topper which I have in my stash from Kraftyhands.  As I said in an earlier post I had a phase where I sat using some of these lovely images.  Again, the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and everything else is from my stash.



I have heard of two friends' family bereavements this week and it made me think.  Really this is something that I should have a couple of cards made ready for this sort of thing happening.  Also, I think Engagement cards too.  These are occasions that happen right out of the blue, and condolence cards are something we all hope we will never have to make. Food for thought eh?  So watch this space.  Will it be a case of do as I say? or do as I do!

As always, thanks for looking

Judy x



4 comments:

  1. Lovely card !
    Beautiful flowers .
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Judy another stunning card and I love all your embellishment are gorgeous and your design is wonderful as always.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, love all the flowers. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful hun the detail is so beautiful love the flowers really add stunning dimension. You are right about the cards too good idea to have them available hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete