Translate

Tuesday 26 July 2016

VINTAGE again

Morning everyone

Are you enjoying the Summer?  It is a little cooler here today.  We had a good shower of rain the other day and it finally cleared the air taking away that clammy feel.  That put a smile on my face and I bet I am not by myself in saying this too.

I am just logging on quickly this morning to share another Vintagey card I made recently.  This was made  when I went through a  phase of using some of the lovely images from Cardmaker's Delights.  I do miss that shop, it will be a sad day when my images are all used.  This image has to be one of my favourites.  Well I think the whole pack are to be honest.  I do have a plan B though.  Both Noor Designs UK and Live and Love Crafts have some lovely Vintage images.

You will see the edges are inked with Tim Holtz distress ink, and there is lots of Dutch Doobadoo Structure Paste added to the die-cuts.  The stockist?  Well Noor Designs Uk predominate here, but there are no surprises there!



I hope you like it, and thanks for looking,

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. Like it, I love it! It has such a gorgeous vintage look to it! The pearls and lace are beautiful!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Judy with lots of lovely texture. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy,
    thank you for visiting my blog.
    You've a special way to create cards, I like it very much. Very elegant design, beautiful pearl trim and laces.
    Petra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I enjoying the summer Judy, what a beautiful weather we have. Your card is amazing and I love the pearls and lacé!
    and the old vintage look!
    xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely vintage feel to this. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous. Just adore theg old champaigne colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete