Translate

Sunday 10 July 2016

FRILLY & FUNKY - ALL IN THE FAMILY CHALLENGE

Hi everyone

Well when I saw the Challenge theme at Frilly & Funky I knew right away what I wanted to do.  This is an altered Family Organiser which I made recently.

And yes, it is another item I made using up my stash.  I had no idea what I was going to do with this when I sat down so I just let it take its own course.




I would love to enter this into the Challenge at http://frillyandfunkie.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/all-in-family.html# 
where the theme is 'All in the Family' 

As always, thanks for looking,

Judy x

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea to create a family organizer and I love that you used up scraps to do it! Beautiful organizer! Thanks for playing along with us at Frilly and Funkie Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the fun trims and the colors, very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea, and your cover is gorgeous!! Thank you so much for joining us at Frilly and Funkie for our 'All in the Family' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning creation, fabulous idea to go with the flow and great way to use your stash too, might have to try that, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to decorate an organiser, lovely. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever way to organize all your family details! Love the color palette and the shabby chic vibe. Beautiful project! I'm so glad you shared this with us at the Frilly and Funkie "All in the Family" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful organiser! Love all the perfect frills and details,
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fabulous way to get organized AND use up those bits and pieces left over from past projects! Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at the Frilly and Funkie Challenge!!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete