Translate

Thursday 21 July 2016

HAPPY SUMMER - LILAC

Hi everyone

And a very Happy Summer to you  I hope you are all enjkoying your Summer, and Happy Summer too to those who are just finishing School for the Summer Holidays.

We have had it red hot here this past week or so, too hot for me really, although I can manage if there is a nice strong breeze.  We have had days when it has been very close and that just does not agree with me at all, it sends my hormones partying! lol  But, I am sure it is a whole load worse in the Southern part of the Country, so I am not really complaining.  I love a nice Summer's day when we can walk out without a cardi or coat with a nice cooling breeze, but just not red hot.  And now I am waffling!

So, I thought it was time I posted a card.  This is one I made when I had a phase of using some of the lovely toppers from Kraftyhands.



There are a selection of embellishments here, some from Wild Orchid Crafts and also Live and Love Crafts.  The rest are from my stash.

Thanks for looking again

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. Hello Judy,
    Wow Lovely card very chique I love This !!
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy another stunning card and your design is wonderful as always.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Judy, love all those pretty embellishments... Been far to hot for me the last few days, but shouldn't really complain.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Judy! This is so very lovely! I love, love, love the gorgeous white lace and flowers on this gorgeous card! The lilac image is so soft and pretty!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful, my favourite colours and those lace roses are just wonderful, lovely. Cara x

    ReplyDelete