Translate

Saturday 2 July 2016

VINTAGE SHABBY BLUE

Monring everyone

Can you believeit is Saturday already!  The weeks are just flying by.  Here we are in July already!  I think this means it is official, I can start making Christmas cards!  I love making Christmas cards!  Love making them, but do not like writing them.

Well, this morning I am sharing a card photo which I made very recently.

The image is from Magic Moonlight.  I have gone a bit mad on embellishments, mostly items from  http://noordesign-shop.co.uk/, Wild Orchid Crafts and items from my stash.



Thanks for looking today and a very Happy Weekend.

Judy x

7 comments:

  1. So pretty and feminine Judy and the flowers really draw the eye to the pretty image.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend and fingers crossed some sunshine.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy you have done it again I'm speechless this is amazing you have put so much work in t it. And I love it.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Love the blue tones and beautiful design!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation Judy I love not only that wonderful vintage image bit those amazing flowers, wow, stupendous work
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you have done it again hun stunning detail the design image layout and layers really makes one stunningly beautiful card hugs cheryl. Well done on your guest designer spot too hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning, Judy! It's so very soft and pretty and I just love your big soft lacy flowers! GORGEOUS card!!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete