Translate

Monday 16 July 2012

LAVENDER AND LACE

And finally my third card for tonight,

How I love this Tilda, she is one of my old favourites, and she comes out time and again.

Die-cuts:  Memory Box
Papers:  Tilda (Dotty represents the circles for the Joanna Sheen Challenge)
Image:  Pretty Tilda
Flowers from Wild orchid Crafts
Cheesecloth and Lace butterfly from EBay (a rosette folded in half)
Everything else purchased locally
 

I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:

Thankyou so much for bearing with me tonight, for all your lovely comments and for looking.  I am off for a cuppa now.

Judy x

9 comments:

  1. WOW Judy, I can't keep up with you, whahaha! Such an amount of lovely and gorgeous cards!! I love all your cards. They are sweet and full with flowers. You did a fab job. Love Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Judy,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Judy what a busy girl you have been. Love the tones you have used here, and beautiful layout.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. flippin heck your on a roll ...stunning judy hunnie...and when a stamp makes you feel that good yer just cant help re inking....fabulous card enjoy your cuppa.. love sasyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card... love the colours and design.. great image coloured just perfect!!! Love all the detail.. Brillant work... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy
    Have missed all your gorgeous cards while I have been away, love them all, so pretty.
    Thanks for the email.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Judy, this is sooo beautiful. I love all the detail, great colours and the lace is fabby.
    My you are a busy girl
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three beautiful cards Judy, love all the stitching a really nice touch! Hope as is well with you trace x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty card hun - gorgeous image and embellies, and that lace looks stunning too! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete