Translate

Tuesday 17 July 2012

PEACHY TILDA

Morning everyone

You my have guessed that I have a little pile of cards here to post on my Blog, but I am gradually getting through them, I often start making a card and suddenly I find I am batch-making, one thing just leads to another and before i know it I have several cards designed ready to make up using a similar layout.  I wonder if anyone else does this?  I just do not seem to be able to help myself! lol 

Today I am sharing a card using this lovely 'Peachy Tilda', well it is time she had an airing as I have not used for ages, or it seems like it.

~Die-cuts:  Marianne Creatables, Memory Box
Image:  Magnolia 'Peachy Tilda'
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Cheesecloth and pearls from EBay


I would like to enter this into the following challenges: 
Marianne Design Divas Challenge - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Dust it off
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - lets Get Fruity
Secret Crafter Challenge - Fruit and Drink

Well, I hope you all have a lovely day and that the sun shines for us all.  Thank you for looking,

Judy x


 

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Judy,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card again judy..sounds like you have a little cottage industry in the making lol!!!love your work hugs sassy have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card Judy. Great design and love the charm
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Judy,,,this is a beautiful embellished card. Thank you for entering into the Marianne Design Divas challenge this month. Good luck with both the prize draw and the DT call. Wishes, Suzanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous creation and just perfect for our challenge at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, thank you for joining us this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Judy! Love all those intricate details, the dies, the LO, lace and your amazing coloring. Your work is truly stunning my friend. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful judy.really pretty details and gorgeous colours and tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your gorgeous card and Tilda looks so pretty in pink.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge with this lovely card!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card great to see your stamp getting a dust off too! Great to see you at Incy Wincy this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete