Translate

Saturday 15 June 2013

CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND MID-MONTH INSPIRATION - Vintage Christmas

Hi everyone

Today sees the halfway mark for the  monthly challenge at  Christmas Cards All Year Round, where the theme is 'Vintage Christmas'.   I am sharing another card I made which fits this Challenge theme this time following a criss-cross theme.  I love making these cards!

Images: LOTV and Magic Moonlight
Pearls  from EBay

Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Stickles
Machine Stitching 





I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:

Do pop over to the Challenge Blog at CCAYR,  and take a look at the talented Design Team's  lovely creations.  I do hope you can join in with this lovely Challenge. 

Thank you so much for looking,

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,lovely image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous as always Judy, gorgeous vintage image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Judy! Keep up the good work my friend. CCAYR is so lucky to have you. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful stamp.gorgeous vintage image and I love your design and delicate colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete