Translate

Saturday 15 June 2013

DT card for SWEET STAMPING CHALLENGE - Something Sweet

Happy  Saturday Morning everyone,

I am delighted to be back with another Challenge at  Sweet Stamping    There is another lovely theme to this Challenge entitled 'Something Sweet.  This immediate said ;'edible' to me.

I opted to make an easel card using my Cheery Lynn dies.  I cut the basis shape using a Go Kreate flower shaped die as it was just the right size to accommodate my  Cheery Lynn die-cuts.  I wonder if you can see the snowflakes peeping out around the edge of the card?  I wanted to try the white on white effect.    I have embossed the doily die-cuts and the flourishes with one of the Tim Holtz embossing folders but it does not show clearly on the photo. 

There are two lovely sponsors: 
Monthly: The Ribbon Girl
Weekly: Iva Nova chest


Die-cuts: Go Kreate and 
Cheery Lynn: Doilies, Flourishes, butterflies, Snowflakes and a dinky doiley one too
Image: Robyn's Fetish digi coloured with Copics
Everything else from my stash 



 
I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:



Please do pop over and take a look at the very talented Design Team's work here.  It is a lovely Challenge, it would be great if you could join in.

As always, thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Judy x

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Judy, this is Divine, it just says strawberries and cream to me and so full of summertime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Judy, the splashes of red on the white looks fabulous along with all of your gorgeous die cut details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card. love the colours x fab layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Judy, Beautiful summer card, Love all those fabulous die-cuts...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning judy.gorgeous yummy image and all those diecuts look fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty card Judy!
    Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is outstanding. It's got so much dimension and is truly beautiful. Absolutely wonderful card. --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous,great image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete