Translate

Thursday 6 June 2013

RED WHITE AND BLUE

Hi everyone

Today I have a card to share which I made following the theme of 'Red, White and Blue'.  I have been playing with my dies again and really enjoyed making this card, including the handmade flowers from the Cheery Lynn dies. I am loving working with these flower dies and am finding the border die makes a lovely substitute for lace.   It also made a lovely change to be working with such lovely vibrant colours.  It made me think I should do this more often.  Perhaps that is a good excuse to buy more papers! lol

Cheery Lynn dies:
Anastasia Border
Polynesian Sails Oval
Sunflower doily
Build a Flower #1
Sweet Williams 
 
Papers:  Marianne Creatables
Image:  Sarah Kay 'Elodie in the garden'
Machine Stitched
Items from Stash


and a close up of the flowers:

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Cheery Lynn Challenge - Red, White and Blue 
Fussy and Fancy Challenge - Bling it On 

Thank you for looking.  I hope your week is going well,

Judy x

17 comments:

  1. oh hun this is stunning love those dies,and adore that image one of my favourites,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Judy. I love all the details that you put in your work. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Judy, I love the rich red and beautiful die cut details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Judy. The beautifully coloured image is stunning and I love the colours and embellishments.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and your colours are gorgeous,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy, loving the red, white and blue and the image is a real cutie. Fabulous dies too, those flowers are super.
    Hope you're well and enjoying some sunshine.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous Judy,adorable image and love all your dies, fab flowers.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Judy, STUNNING!!!! Wonderful layers, fantastic coloring, and the layering of the dies is awesome! I love those flowers with the jeweled centers. Have a fab weekend! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. That die is gorgeous! And the color scheme looks fab.

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog



    Happy Friday!



    Bridie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the rich colors!! Your flowers are gorgeous with your image. She is beautiful also!! I love the whole style of your card, really refreshing and beautiful Judy!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning judy.really gorgeous colours and details and I love your image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous. love the image. fab colours. great use of the dies x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card Judy, love your flowers you created, they look fabulous. Great use of all the dies, thanks for playing along with us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Judy What a absolutely adorable card. Your flowers are so gorgeous with nice centers. I like the way you used bling where the water comes out of the bucket. Very creative. Thanks for joining us in the Cheery Lynn challenge. Good Luck to you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Judy,
    WOW! You have once again hit a home run with your card! I love everything about it, especially those lovely flowers you made. Thank you very much for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.
    Huge Hugs*
    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous flowers Judy and super card. I love your die combinations and bold colours. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW...Judy A Stunning card, Love that deep red... those flowers are simply Beautiful... your colouring is fantastic... Love it! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete