Translate

Monday 17 June 2013

VINTAGE SHABBY CHIC and BIRTHSTONES

Morning everyone, 

and a very happy Monday!

I have a very quick posting to share this morning with a card I made for the Challenge at Live and Love Crafts.  Well, I think this has to be one of my favourite shops, and I had such fun making this card.  Virtually everything is from Live and Love Crafts with the exception of the lovely Vintage image and the roses which were from Wild Orchid Craft.  Anything I have missed came from my stash.

So, the theme this month  is 'Birthstones', and according to the chart on Sandy's Challenge Blog my birthstone is 'Pearls'  Well, what a lovely theme this is to work to.  Yes my birthday is June and I have the big one coming up on Wednesday.  I am thinking of it as just a day older than the day before!  So, my theme was PEARLS!    You know how I love the Shabby Chic style, and pockets too, so this was what I chose to make, and I loved every minute of it!



I would like to enter this into the following Challenge:

Live and Love Crafts Challenge - Birthstones (pearl)

Thanks for looking everyone, and have a lovely crafty week ahead,

Judy x


15 comments:

  1. WOW! Stunning creation Judy, it's soooo pretty.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww....I can imagine how you loved making this and I love to see this! Wat een gorgeous creation , I really love every detail!
    I wish you a great birthday....I just had mine at 6 june. Have a nice day Wednesday and enjoy it....it's YOUR special day girl!
    Big hugs, Plony.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,fabulous image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Judy! The laces are fabulous!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful, Judy. Happy birthday for Wednesday, I hope you have a great day. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely lovely, so romantic
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The soft pinks and sepia photo are made for each other Judy, just so pretty.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so beautiful Judy I really love it and the others you have done recently all so lovely
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so glad I popped by today, gorgeous July, love love love your design, so very beautiful.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, whilst I'm here, Thanks for joining us at Live and Love Crafts.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Judy, you are so good at Shabby Chic cards and this one is stunning.
    Have a fabulous birthday tomorrow - I won't ask which 'big one' it is!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow this is fabulous judy.gorgeous vintage image and I love you soft and pretty colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Judy and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :-) Gorgeous pocket fold card, I LOVE it!!! Enjoy your day :-)
    Hugs, Steff

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Judy!
    OMGOSH...this is soooo beautiful! I love it to bits and pieces! As you said I can recognize almost anything on here so thats a thing we have in common then - we both love LLC! You have made them even more gorge by placing them together this beautifully :) A symphony of love - like music to my eyes :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at LLC this month :)
    Welcome back! (And happy belated birthday ;))
    Biggest of hugs, Louise

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your kind words and thanks so much for joining LLC for our June challenge. I loved this card the moment I laid my eyes on it...lucky us June children; pearl is such an easy birthstone to work with!

    Sandy xx

    P.S. Check Wednesday's post on the LLC Blog... :-)

    ReplyDelete