Translate

Monday 10 June 2013

DT - SASSY STUDIOS sponsoring FETCH A SKETCH CHALLENGE

Hi everyone

I am here today to share my DT card for Sassy Studio Designs who are sponsoring the
Fetch a Sketch Challenge   where the theme is a lovely  'Sketch'   Look at this lovely image I have used! 

Cheery Lyn die-cut

Sassy Studios image coloured with Copics
Flowers from Ribbon Girl
Items from stash and purchased locally 




I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:



Do pop over and take a look at these lovely challenges with all the Design Team's inspiration, and also have a browse of the gorgeous selection of images available at Sassy Studios Designs

Thank you so much for looking today,

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Judy. The image is gorgeous as is the design. Love the Cheery Lynn die cut.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, what a beautiful creation! I love how soft it looks with the beautiful lace and flowers. Great die cut and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I love the edging on the background
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous judy.really pretty details and colours and I love the fab sassy image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Judy, fabulous image and so many gorgeous details as always.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete