Translate

Wednesday 26 June 2013

WONDERFUL WEDDINGS

Hi everyone

Yes, two posts in one day!  Scroll down to see the other one if you wish.

I have a card to share today which I have made for the Challenge over at Cheery Lynn which is entitled 'Wonderful Weddings'So yes I have been playing with my dies again.  I have used a selection of Cheery Lynn dies, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Trim from Live and Love Crafts, pearl trim from Ribbon Girl (Love this - it was a birthday pressie!)  and lace and pearls frrom my stash.

Thank you to my friend Kelly for the lovely pearl trim (amongst others things!)

Thank you too to  my friend Joann for all your valuable advice and help too.  (Hugs to both of you)


And so there you have it!

I would like to enter this into the following challenge:

Cheery Lynn Challenge - Wonderful Weddings 

Thanks for looking,

Judy x

14 comments:

  1. This is a total delight Judy.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly Judy!!! You'd get my vote. That is stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously girlie Judy - beautiful make! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So loving the white on white...just stunning and any bride would be thrilled to receive this. Thank you as always for being a loyal Cheery Lynn Challenger and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning Judy, so intricate and detailed - beautiful.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, Judy this is so lush
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning Judy, love it!.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely wedding cake card! Thanks for joining us again at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Dear Judy,
    I have to wonder how you always seem to outdo yourself every week. I just love the White on White color choice. It is so elegant that I am sure the lucky bride would cherish this card forever. Thank you very much for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.
    Huge Hugs*
    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow I am speechless judy.this is beyond beautiful.amazing design and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Judy TOTALLY STUNNING CARD. Fabulous design and layout and perfect use of all the diecuts and embellies. Amazing work
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sooooo beautiful love the white on white so elegant with all the pearl trim and that heart is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! :) Judy, hun this is stunning!

    Wonderful textures, detail and sumptuous embellies!

    Love it!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh that's so beautiful and elegant. Vintage at its best. Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete