Translate

Wednesday 12 June 2013

DT CARD FOR SASSY STUDIOS sponsoring CRAFTING WITH DRAGONFLIES Challenge - Make a Box

Hi everyone

I am here today to share my DT card for Sassy Studio Designs who are sponsoring the
Crafting With Dragonflies    where the theme is '\make a Box'   I opted to make a casing for a box of choccie truffles and have incorporated a little easel card on top using this lovely image from Sassy Studios.

Marianne Creatables die-cut

Sassy Studios image coloured with Copics
Flower from  Wild Orchid Crafts
Items from stash and purchased locally 






I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:



Do pop over and take a look at these lovely challenges with all the Design Team's inspiration, and also have a browse of the gorgeous selection of images available at Sassy Studios Designs

Thank you so much for looking today,

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ,love the image and great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Judy, what a brilliant idea - I might have to try one of these myself when I have a little more time.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project, love the colours and design. Such a clever idea to combine the box and card. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judy, this is just beautiful! Love the die cut and all the added details. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, this is just beautiful! Love the die cut and all the added details. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is gorgeous judy.fabulous design again and I love your beautiful image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete