Translate

Wednesday 12 June 2013

CREATIVE CORNERS

Hi everyone

Today I have a card to share which I made to the theme of 'Creative Corners'  I opted to make another Easel Card, and I must say I loved making this.   I am really enjoying playing with my dies, especially the Cheery Lynn dies which are so pretty. You may have noticed that for a while I have not been using many dies.  Well this was because I have had a problem shoulder.  Anyhow, this seems to be a whole load better, BUT because I have a rather special birthday coming up next week (a zero one) I have invested in an eBosser, and this has helped me enormously.  What a treat!  So, this is why the dies have come out again!  I wonder what you think to the homemade flowers with the Cheery Lynn dies?

Papers from Live and Love Crafts
Hobby House Topper bearing the image created by Sylvia Zet 

Cheery Lynn Dies:  A mixture of doily dies, snowflake dies, Border die, flower and leaf dies, and of course corner dies.  Yes, all can be found here at Cheery Lynn  
I would have liked to list them all for you but have run short of time today.



and a few close ups:

I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:
Cheery Lynn Challenge - Creative Corners (There are several corners on my card, two different types, embellished with pearls.

Thanks for looking

Judy x

 

16 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous....adorable image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Judy, your colour combinations always stun me
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy, wow this is simply stunning, fantastic! Love it!

    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy, this is wonderful, love the image and fab embellishments. The flowers are gorgeous.
    Hope you're well.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG....totally gorgeous! Love the flowers and the wonderful color combination. Those dies you've used and the layout is stunning! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. O my word... Outstanding work Judy, Love the image & embellishments...Fabulous attention to detail... Love it! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Judy, gorgeous image and beautifully embellished.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous and pretty judy.really sweet image and your flowers are beautiful :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card. I have Cheery Lynn dies, too, but some don't cut evenly. Do you find it better with the eBosser? this card is truly wonderful and has so many layers and sweet embellishments. Absolutely beautiful. -Gail

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Judy... absolutely gorgeous card! Love the dies and the lantern actually looks as if its glowing :-) Never heard of eBosser, so I looked it up and was impress. I hope your shoulder gets better and enjoy the Birthday (the zero one) LOL...
    Hugs, Steff

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely beautiful, Judy! So sweet image, beautiful soft colours and the design is gorgeous with all those lovely die cuts!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coloring always amazes me, just beautiful. You inspire so many with your beautiful work. Thanks for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn's Challenge. It's always a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Dear Judy,
    I am normally not at a loss for words but your card this gorgeous! This is one of the most beautiful cards I have seen in a long time. Thank you very much for joining us again this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.
    Hugs *
    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Judy, this is stunning! :)

    Beautiful and breathtaking hun!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Judy, this is so pretty - and your coloring is just fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow!! This card is fabulous Judy!!Absolutely wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete