Translate

Saturday 29 June 2013

SWEET STAMPING CHALLENGE - NOT CUTE + DT CALL

Happy  Saturday Morning everyone,

I am delighted to be back with another Challenge at  Sweet Stamping    The  theme to this Challenge is entitled  'Not Cute.  Now |I thought I would struggle with this, until I remembered this image that a friend of mine had given me, all coloured up too.  It was just perfect.

There is a DT Call too, so do pop over and get the details on the  Blog at 
Sweet Stamping  should you be interested.

I opted to make an easel card using my Marianne and Cheery Lynn dies, making the base of the easel with a simple rectangle to hold the die-cuts.  Actually I am well pleased with this.



There are two lovely sponsors: 

Monthly: The Ribbon Girl
Weekly: The Hobby House

Die-cuts: several from Cheery Lyn and Marianne Creatables frames
Image:  coloured withPrisma Pencils by a friend of mine
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and Live and Love Crafts
Stickles and pearls from EBay
Everything else from my stash 
 
I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:



Please do pop over and take a look at the very talented Design Team's work here.  It is a lovely Challenge, it would be great if you could join in.

As always, thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Judy x

4 comments:

  1. No wonder you're pleased - this is gorgeous, Judy! Great idea to make this into an easel card - the house looks like it's sitting in its own wee garden. Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty card, love those dies. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely and interesting card,
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Judy! So much detail with the dies Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete