Translate

Thursday 9 November 2017

CHRISTMAS GIFT BAG

Morning everyone

I have a photo of a Gift Bag which I made to share today.

Yes this is a stamped image!  One I coloured up some time ago, but that will come as no surprise to you!  It is an old Magnolia stamp.

This was very much made from my stash.  The embellishments were from Wild Orchid Crafts and Noor Design UK.  You will just be able to see the Structure paste from Dutch Doobadoo on the flowers I think.



Thanks for stopping by,

Judy x

4 comments:

  1. Judy the little snowman looks so cutet. The beautiful decoration around with all the flowers and stems is perect.
    Hugs Petra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! The snowman is adorable!! I love the texture and sparkle you added!! So beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty bag and the snowman is adorable. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete