Translate

Monday 27 November 2017

VINTAGE LADY

Hi everyone

I am gradually wading through my saved photos but it has got to the stage where I am not sure just what products I used.  This is one of those cards, and it was made a while ago.  What I do know is that I love that image!  And I also know that it is one I purchased from Live and Love Crafts when they were open.  How we miss Sandy and her lovely shop!

The two dies, a butterfly border die and a leafy border die both came from Noor Design UK and the flowers were from Wild Orchid Crafts.



Thanks for stopping by.

Judy x

2 comments:

  1. So stunning!! I love the vintage image!! You've framed her so beautifully!! The butterfly is gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love how you've created a frame around her x

    ReplyDelete