Translate

Monday 13 November 2017

NO IMAGE CARD Take 2

Morning everyone

Well, I am gradually wading through my saved photos to share, but there is a good way to go yet.

I have another card with no image to share today.  You know I was pretty amazed that I could do this sort of card.  It was quite a challenge for me.  I posted one of these the other week, but this was made at the same time.  I sort of got quite hooked on making these.

The lovely window die and papers were from Noor Design UK as were some of the embellishments.  I think the papers were Lemoncraft.  Anything else was from either Wild Orchid Crafts or my stash.




Thanks for stopping by,

Judy x

4 comments:

  1. WOW Judy!! What a STUNNING card! Enjoy your week!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Judy, oh I love window scenes. The colour combination of blue and white is so wonderful. And when I see my favorite lace, my heart keeps going up.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stunning, Judy!! You always add the most beautiful embellishments!! I love the window!! So gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, such beautiful papers you've used x

    ReplyDelete