Translate

Thursday 16 November 2017

LACE TREE

Hi everyone

Here I have a card to show you which I made a little while ago.  The photo is not very straight I am afraid.

First I made the lace tree.  This was simply a triangle of card which I added the lace and pearl trim to.  I first made one of these some years ago and was reminded to make some more a few weeks ago.  My style has changed somewhat since those days though, I add so much more to my cards these days.  This one was supposed to be less elaborate but somehow I just do not seem to be able to make cards without adding embellishments!



Thanks for stopping by.

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. You really are on a roll blogging at the moment Judy and another delightful creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, your lace tree is so elegant and gorgeous!! What a creative idea!! It's so stunning!! The details are amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful lace tree Judy such a brilliant bit of creativity, amazing embellishments and card design
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Judy, fantastic christmas tree decoration. Beautiful laces, flowers and bow. Very elegant design.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness it's not just me that has wonky photos! Fabulous card, your lace tree is brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Judy, this screams pure elegance! I love the design, gorgeous embellishments and the tree is simply stunning!!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete