Translate

Wednesday, 15 November 2017

HOBBY HOUSE TOPPER - Christmas


Hi everyone

Today I am sharing a card I made using one of the lovely Hobby House Toppers.  This set was a gift to me in the Summer and I am finding it so useful!

So, here we have an embossed background.  I love the embossed look!  I have used a selection of die-cuts and beautiful embellishments from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The flowers are tinged with Dutch Doobadoo Structure Paste.  I cannot get enough of that stuff!  And anything else came from my stash.



Thanks for stopping by.

Judy x

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! A beautiful topper and stunning design.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation Judy the topper is so cute and adorable the flowers and pearls look awesome this is outstanding work yet again and I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete