Translate

Wednesday 15 November 2017

HOBBY HOUSE TOPPER - Christmas


Hi everyone

Today I am sharing a card I made using one of the lovely Hobby House Toppers.  This set was a gift to me in the Summer and I am finding it so useful!

So, here we have an embossed background.  I love the embossed look!  I have used a selection of die-cuts and beautiful embellishments from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The flowers are tinged with Dutch Doobadoo Structure Paste.  I cannot get enough of that stuff!  And anything else came from my stash.



Thanks for stopping by.

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! What a sweet image!! I love the flowers and pine cones!! Your details are spectacular, as always!! Love this, Judy!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! A beautiful topper and stunning design.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous project Judy and what a sweet image that is. Barbxx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation Judy the topper is so cute and adorable the flowers and pearls look awesome this is outstanding work yet again and I love it
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, the pine cones are the perfect finishing touch x

    ReplyDelete