Translate

Monday 20 November 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS DIE


Hi everyone

Well I hope you all had a good weekend.

Here today we have a card I made recently, again using Gilding Polish on the die-cuts and part of the embossed background.

The tree is a Digi image which I beaded.

The embellishments came from Wild Orchid Crafts, Noor Design UK and of course my stash.

The Merry Christmas die-cut is a curved JOY die which I cut up to form the wording at the top right corner.  I just love this die.  It came from Noor Design UK a few months ago.  The red trim came from my stash as did the lace beneath.


Thanks for stopping by.

Judy x

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is so striking Judy, the red against the white really makes the blooms pop.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card!! The tree looks amazing!! As always, your details are spectacular!! Gorgeous, Judy!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really gorgeous and I love your red flowers. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you beaded the tree on this, just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete