Translate

Wednesday 29 November 2017

VINTAGE CHRISTMAS

Hi everyone

I notice the date on this photo is 2016!  So I am guessing as I usually make Christmas cards early it must have been made probably summer 2016!

It is a fairly simple design, using the large die-cuts to form the background shape, and the JOY die curving round the image at the top left corner.

I just love the vintage images!  Very often we tire of a type of image and move onto something else, but I never tire of these.

The flowers were from Wild Orchid Crafts.



Thanks for stopping by.

Judy x

2 comments:

  1. Another superb creation Judy, loving the warm reds and green against the white.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so gorgeous!! The vintage image is beautiful!! I love the shape and the amazing details!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete