Translate

Thursday 2 November 2017

GIFT BAG

Morning everyone

Thursday already!  Where is the week going to!  It seems to be flying by so fast!

I am sharing a photo of a Gift bag I made some time ago.  I think this could be suitable for many occasions, even Christmas.

I am not sure which papers I used now to be honest, (they could be from a Tim Holtz pad) but the embellishments were a mixture from Wild Orchid Crafts, Noor Design UK and of course from my stash.



As always, thanks for stopping by,

Judy x

8 comments:

  1. I'm just imagining the sheet delight on someones face to receive a gift in this pretty bag Judy.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning gift bag Judy the papers and the display look awesome
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Judy, there is no need to put a gift inside...the bag is a gift itself!! I love, love how you decorated it!! The lace and flowers and pine cones are stunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, as always Judy, anyone receiving this would be over the moon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks absolutely magical Judy. Beautiful work. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy I love the fantastic design of gift bag. Amazing flowers and laces as always. The pearl line looks great too.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete