Translate

Thursday 30 November 2017

VINTAGE ANGELS

Hi everyone

Here I have another Vintagey card which I made, again back in August 2016. I always have loved this type of layout, but somehow I struggle to photograph them to their best advantage.

I used the Dutch Doobadoo Star shape, and selected papers which I purchased from Live and Love Crafts when that lovely shop was open.  The flowers were from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The cheesecloth is available to purchase from Noor Design UK and it really is the finest quality..



Thanks for stopping by.

Judy x

4 comments:

  1. She looks like a real dreamer Judy, the starts somehow echo that look.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! I love the star behind the beautiful vintage image!! Stunning, Judy!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dag Judy,
    Een prachtige kerstkaart,eens iets anders dan de gewone kerstkaarten TOP!!
    Mvg gina Belgiƫ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you've used the star shape on this, it looks fantastic x

    ReplyDelete