Translate

Wednesday 15 October 2014

CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND CHALLENGE - Embellish it

Hi everyone

Today sees the midway point for the  Challenge at CCAYR, which is entitled 'Embellish It'.  

Last time I  used a Vintage image, which I absolutely loved so this time I opted to use one of my favourite Christmas images created by Sylvia Zet.  The image has been coloured by a friend of mine. This time I decided to use some of my die-cuts and loved the effect of the heart frame die from Cheery Lynn on the front of this Horizontal Multifold card. And of course I was in my element embellishing the card.   I hope you have as much fun making for this Challenge as I did.  





Sylvia Zet image
Cheery Lynn die
Items from stash
Machine Stitching

Do pop over to the Challenge Blog at CCAYR,  and take a look at the talented Design Team's  lovely creations.  I do hope you can join in with this lovely Challenge. 

Thank you so much for looking,

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Judy, I love this image the design and the pom pom trim
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Judy ! Love your embellishments ! The little pompoms are so cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect challenge for you, Judy with your skill at using such lovely embellishments! fabulous card as ever, your friend does beautiful colouring!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Judy, this challenge was made for you!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning judy.i love the red, white and green colours and the image is gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete