Translate

Friday 10 October 2014

KRAFTYHANDS - Butterfly Botanicals

Morning all,

Today I am continuing to showcase the lovely 'Butterfly Botanicals' 6 inch paperstack and postcard toppers which were launched by Kraftyhands at their Show when the new http://www.britishcraftnetwork.tv/went live.  Anyone who missed the Show can watch it on this link which a friend of mine sourced for me.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoX9qw8IdvY

Here we have an easel card made from one of my Heart dies.  I forget which one I actually used now.  Really it is a great shape for using up stash.  The butterflies were punched and glittered adding a pearl to each.  The edges are trimmed with lace and the rosette ribbon was from Live and Love Crafts.






I will be back again tomorrow with another one, I cannot believe it is Friday already.  Time seems to fly by so quickly.

Thank you so much for looking.  

Have a lovely day,

Judy x

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Stunning Judy! I love all the butterflies and the pearls, so beautiful!
    I wish you a lovely weekend :)
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I didn't see this paper stack at the Harrogate show over the weekend, but the more I see of it, the more I feel I NEED it... Just gorgeous Judy! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Judy ! Love the shape and the embellishments ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning judy.fabulous shape and colours and i love your pretty butterflies ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete