Translate

Sunday 26 October 2014

HOBBY HOUSE TOPPER - Sylvia Zet

Morning all,
Here we have another card I made a few weeks ago.
Another image which I just love!   Again I opted to use a pre-coloured Hobby House Topper.  The image was created by Sylvia Zet for Wee Stamps.  I have this one in digi form too and as I said yesterday this is great for using colours of one's own choice and of course it means it can be re-sized.

So - I am having a phase of Easel cards as you have probably noticed.    I had a rummage through my dies, ( I was amazed to find some I had foregotten about!)  and have used quite an assortment.  I loved making this and took quite a bit of time on it.  Unfortunately the photo does not pick up the glitter.  There is lots of sparkle which does not show.


 Hobby House Topper (Image created by Sylvia Zet)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad for sponsing the edges. 
Stickles Glitter Glue
Shabby white ribbon,  and selected flowers and embellishments from Live and Love Crafts
Everything else from stash.
 
Thank you so much for looking.  

Have a lovely day,

Judy x

9 comments:

  1. I get a little lost for words with our beautifully presented cards Judy, so will just say stunning.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,fabulous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy, this is wonderful. Love the image and colours and gorgeous lace
    Hope you're well..
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo pretty Judy ! Love the image.... Great embellishments as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy!

    gorgeous card, such a sweet image and the detailing is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Judy...this is STUNNING!! I love the white and red!! You've coloured your image so BEAUTIFULLY and well of course your lacey adds and flowers...PERFECTION!!
    Hope that you are well!!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunning easel card. As you probably have guessed I love easel cards!Totally love it.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous judy.i love all the pretty lace and fabulous design and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card Judy, I love the shape of this one.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete