Translate

Wednesday 1 October 2014

VINTAGE AND PION

Morning all,

Two in one day!  If you would like to see my earlier card just scroll down.

I had such fun making this card and although it was quite some time ago when I made it I still remember the pleasure, and the moment I cut into those lovely Pion papers.  I love the image from Magic Moonlight too.

I don't make the traditional type of criss cross card very often, my cards usually just have a criss cross front in the design.  I raise the front onto foam pads to get the pocket effect, whereas the traditional criss cross uses two card blanks.

 






Thank you so much for looking.  

Have a lovely day,

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. Totally awesome Judy ! Everything on your card is gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so beautiful Judy. Just when I think you've made the most ridiculously pretty card, I visit your blog the next day and, hey presto, you've already surpassed yourself! Really love this one, everything about it reeks Vintage Quality. It wouldn't look out of place on the mantlepiece of Downton Abby! Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Judy, beautiful image and papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Judy~ More has been piled on my plate and I will write when I can, but had to tell you how lovely this is! Hugs, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow absolutely stunning judy.i love the fabulous design and your colours and image are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so lovely Judy I love your vintage cards
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete