Translate

Sunday 12 October 2014

KRAFTYHANDS - Butterfly Botanicals

Morning all,

Today I am here with my final sample showcasing the lovely 'Butterfly Botanicals' 6 inch paperstack and postcard toppers which were launched by Kraftyhands at their Show when the new http://www.britishcraftnetwork.tv/went live.  Anyone who missed the Show can watch it on this link which a friend of mine sourced for me.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoX9qw8IdvY

So, we have here another envelope card filled with tags (sorry but I just couldnot help myself!)  As you may remember I was first inspired with this idea quite some time ago when I saw the lovely creations that Rebecca had made on her Blog at Paper Primrose   
Rebecca is such a talented lady.  I am sure she would love it if you were to  drop by and leave her some love.

As you will see |I have embossed the envelope and layered it with the lovely papers.  Don't they contrast well!  The pearls and ribbon were from stash and the flowers I bought from a lovely lady at a Craft Fair in the Summer.






Well, that concludes the samples I made for the launch.  I hope you enjoyed and were inspired.

So, what shall we do next?   Maybe I will share some of my Christmas makes from my folder of photos.  Any other ideas?

Thank you so much for looking.  

Have a lovely day,

Judy x

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,such a lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Judy ! Love the design and the pearls... Perfect finishing touch ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous creation Judy, beautiful details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous judy.your design is beautiful and i love your layers and pretty butterfly ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete