Translate

Wednesday 22 October 2014

HOBBY HOUSE TOPPER - Elisabeth Bell

Morning all,
 
This has to be one of my favourite images created by Elisabeth Bell.  I have the rubber stamp (amonst many others which are all firm favourites).   I was so pleased to see this come out in Hobby House Topper form.

When I started making this card I had not a clue what I was going to do so I just let creativity run away with me and see what happened.  This is the result.  I must admit I am really pleased with it, and I am sure I will be making more cards this style.  Where the shape came from I do not know, it just sort of happened.
 


Hobby House Topper (Image created by Elisabeth Bell)
LOTV papers
Cheery Lynn and Tim Holtz Die-cuts
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Shabby White ribbon from Live and Love Crafts
Everything else from stash.
 
Thank you so much for looking.  

Have a lovely day,

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card lovely colouring

    Malika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the design of this card!! The topper is gorgeous and love the stitching. Love everything about it.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Judy, I love your die cut details and beautiful topper of course.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous design Judy, adorable image and love the colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creativity obviously flowed in the right direction Judy, this is fabulous. I love the image and the design is gorgeous.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete