Translate

Thursday 16 October 2014

CRISS CROSS

Morning all,

Here I have another criss cross card which I made quite some time ago.  When my very clever friend coloured me this gorgeous Magnolia Tilda image (doesn't she colour so well!) I knew right away what I wanted to do with it.  I wish I could remember which papers I used.  I do know that most of the embellishments came from stash I purchased locally.

 

I had forgotten how lovely this Tilda image is you know.

Thank you so much for looking.  

Have a lovely day,

Judy x

3 comments:

  1. Jet another beauty Judy with your usual perfect attention to detail.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! Your card is awesome Judy ! Love the lace and the embellies... And your friend's colouring is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. too pretty for words Judy! Love all of the gorgeous lace, ribbon and pearls you've added not to mention the criss cross fancy fold :)

    ReplyDelete