Translate

Tuesday 21 October 2014

HOBBY HOUSE TOPPER - Mo Manning

Morning all,
 
Here I have a card to share which I made simply ages ago, probably at the early part of the year.  I had a change from my usual lovely square shape and went for a 7 x 5inch card.

I was using up my stash again.  The topper was created by Mo Manning.  This one is in the form o fa Hobby House Topper so pre coloured and the roses were from Wild Orchid Crafts.

 
Thank you so much for looking.  

Have a lovely day,

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. So lovely! The colours are gorgeous... Love that deep pink paper.
    I keep meaning to try using up some stash too. I've not really used toppers since I started stamping a year or so ago, but never seem to get round to it, lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful,love the image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Judy, an adorable topper.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable Judy ! I always love the way you use lace on your creations... Gorgeous... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Judy! Love the image and your wonderful design. Thank you for all the lovely comments you have been leaving on my blog.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete