Translate

Friday 3 October 2014

KRAFTYHANDS

Hi all,

I thought you might like to see this.:

Just a quick post  to let you know when you can catch Kraftyhands on the
British Craft Network now it's up and running.
If you haven't already logged on to view this fantastic new service then why not give it a try!

Click the logo to watch now!

If you haven't the time to check it out now, then you can catch the Kraftyhands boys
on at the times listed below:

Saturday 4th October
1pm
5pm
Sunday 5th October
4pm
Monday 6th October
6pm
Tuesday 7th October
11am
7pm


Also, I have just been given a direct link to Youtube to se the Show if you missed it.  This could be useful:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoX9qw8IdvY

I thinknext week we will have a week of butterflies - yes?  I will post some of my card samples I made for the show.

Happy weekend everyone,

Judy x

1 comment:

  1. Well done Judy, really enjoyed seeing your cards being shown off, and given the praise they deserved. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete