Translate

Tuesday 14 October 2014

ELISABETH BELL - Criss Cross


Morning all,

Here I have another criss cross card, but one I made quite some time ago.

As I said yesterday, when I say criss cross card, I do mine slightly different.  It is a cheat method really, the traditional method uses two card blanks, whereas mine are really just a criss cross front to the card and less pricey to make.  


The image has been coloured and hand doodled by a very good friend of mine.  I am almost certain it is an image created by Elisabeth Bell and I have a feeling it was created for Sugar Nellie originally but may be wrong there.  The papers were from my stash and the embellishments purchased locally.

I had clean forgotten I had made this card!



Thank you so much for looking.  

Have a lovely day,

Judy x

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous love the fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do like a criss cross card Judy and you do them so well with all your precision attention to detail.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Judy ! I love your criss cross cards, they are all gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet and pretty judy.gorgeous image and your design and colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete