Translate

Monday 13 October 2014

KRAFTYHANDS - Criss cross style

Morning all,

I thought I would share some of the criss cross style card photos I have made and saved.  Most of these are ones I made quite some time ago, apart from this card which is a more recent one.

When I say criss cross card, I do mine slightly different.  It is a cheat method really, the traditional method uses two card blanks, whereas mine are really just a criss cross front to the card and less pricey to make.  

This card is a slightly diffrerent shape too.  It is not the normal square.  I started off with a sheet of A4 card, cut a rectangle card with fold at the left side.  I then trimmed around two inches from the right hand side of the front of the card and went from there. 

The papers are from the lovely 'Femme fatale' 6 inch papers from Kraftyhands 
and the lovely Floral Postcard Topper is from the 'Garden Floral Collection' also from Kraftyhands 







I must confess I love working with these lovely papers.

Thank you so much for looking.  

Have a lovely day,

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. Sooooo lovely! The colour and design are simply beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is awesome Judy ! Love the shape and the gorgeous papers ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Judy, such beautiful papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not surprised you enjoy working with them, they are very pretty. I had a look at the British Craft Network over the weekend, nice to see some more individual designers/companies. Although it does tempt you! Beautiful card Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning judy.i love your criss cross design and gorgeous floral image and papers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete