Translate

Sunday 19 October 2014

CRISS CROSS - SYLVIA ZET

Morning all,

Today sees the last criss cross card from my folder of saved card plhotos which I made quite some time ago.  This time I have used a Hobby House Topper bearing this lovely image created by Sylvia Zet (Wee Stamps).  Gosh this takes me back, I made this card simply ages ago.  The insert has a stamped verse.

Items from stash
Flowrs from Wild Orchid Crafts

 


Well, I am gradually getting up to date but still have a few photos in my saved photos folder left to share so I will have a look through and see what I can share next.

Thank you so much for looking.  

Have a lovely day,

Judy x

4 comments:

  1. WOW ! Your card is GORGEOUS Judy ! Love the stitching... You are the Queen of Criss Cross Cards !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty girly card Judy, a beautiful topper.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Judy! I love how your criss cross is a panel. I've just committed myself to an event in 6 weeks time so you may be seeing a lot less of me for a while! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your criss-cross cards Judy, this one is just beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete