Translate

Thursday 23 October 2014

HOBBY HOUSE TOPPER - Sylvia Zet

Morning all,
 
I loved making this card for our friends' daughter's wedding.  What better image to use than this gorgeous Hobby House Topper.  This is a lovely image created by Sylvia Zet for Wee Stamps.  I have this in digi form too which is great as it means it can be coloured with shades of my choice and also re-sized if need be.  So very versatile.  But for this one I opted for the easier version of the pre-coloured Hobby House Topper.

Have you noticed?  No flowers?  This must be a first for me!
 
 



Hobby House Topper (Image created by Sylvia Zet)
Everything else from stash.
 
Thank you so much for looking.  

Have a lovely day,

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the design and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so beautiful Judy! I have that topper and really should use it one of these days! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card Judy ! Love the design, the lace and the beautiful stitching ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Judy, such an adorable image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! The topper is gorgeous and I love the papers and your stunning design.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete