Translate

Monday 27 October 2014

HOBBY HOUSE TOPPER - Sylvia Zet

Morning all,
This has to be one of my favourite Christmas images!   T

 Again I opted to use a pre-coloured Hobby House Topper.  The image was created by Sylvia Zet for Wee Stamps.

So -continuing my phase of Easel cards using the large Spellbinders Nestabilities and Go Kreate dies and other dies which I have recently dug out for use I had such fun making this and took quite a bit of time on it.  

Unfortunately the photo does not pick up the glitter.  There is lots of sparkle which does not show.  It is such a shame, and to be honest I am quite disappointed because the photos really to not do justice to these cards at all.  Any idea what I can do?


 Hobby House Topper (Image created by Sylvia Zet)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad for sponsing the edges. 
Stickles Glitter Glue
Shabby white ribbon,  and selected flowers and embellishments from Live and Love Crafts
Everything else from stash.

Thank you so much for looking.  

Have a lovely day,

Judy x

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable Judy ! The image is soooo sweet and the lace is gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is soooooo lovely! Such great colours too! x
    And if you figure out the photo dilemma, please let me know, because I have so much trouble with that too. I'm also really jealous of people who live in places that have actual daylight, rather than the constant overcast blegh we have here in Leeds! I normally have to choose between a blue "overcast" look or a yellow "fake light" one! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful,gorgeous design and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Judy, so beautifully coloured. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete