Translate

Tuesday 28 October 2014

VINTAGE SHABBY

Morning all,
How about another week of Vintage Shabby?  I keep thinking I am up to date and then finding more photos of cards I have made to share.

Here |I have an easel card with a twist and that is just what it is called, a Twisted Easel Card.  I love making this shaped card, and once I worked out the twist on it, which was quite some time ago now, there was no stopping me.  

 


Shabby white ribbon and Rosette Ribbon from Live and Love Crafts
Cheery Lynn Dies
Embossing folders
Everything else from stash.
 
Thank you so much for looking.  

Have a lovely day,

Judy x

7 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,fab image and detals.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Judy, such a beautiful vintage image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Judith, love it!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous Judy ! Love the lace and the trim... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love this! A beautiful image and I love all the lace and embellies.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful judy.gorgeous vintage image and i love the almost all white design and your design is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete