Translate

Saturday 25 October 2014

HOBBY HOUSE TOPPER - Sylvia Zet

Morning all,
Ahh, now we are getting more up to date.  This is a card I made a few weeks ago.
Another image which I just love!   Again I opted to use a pre-coloured Hobby House Topper.  The image was created by Sylvia Zet for Wee Stamps.  I have this one in digi form too and as I said yesterday this is great for using colours of one's own choice and of course it means it can be re-sized.

You will gather I am an avid lover of Sylvia Zet's designs.   I must get myself over to Wee Stamps soon to snap up some of the new designs.

So - I am having a phase of Easel cards using the large Spellbinders Nestabilities and Go Kreate dies.  I had a rummage through my dies, and have used quite an assortment.  I loved making this and took quite a bit of time on it.  Unfortunately the photo does not pick up the glitter.  There is lots of sparkle which does not show.


 Hobby House Topper (Image created by Sylvia Zet)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad for sponsing the edges. 
Stickles Glitter Glue
Shabby white ribbon,  and selected flowers and embellishments from Live and Love Crafts
Everything else from stash.
 
Thank you so much for looking.  

Have a lovely day,

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. Sorry not been to visit much the last few days, been one of those weeks if you know what I mean.

    See some lovely work the last few days, really liking the soft earthy colours on the last couple and the red with the sepia's on this one is very pretty. And you use of lace always inspired me.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning.....a gorgeous image & the embellies are just perfect......love it! Have a lovely weekend!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a precious card Judy ! You always choose the most delightful embellishments ! Love the topper too... So cute ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Judy! I love the shape of it and that gorgeous Wee Stamps topper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the pop of red on this one Judy. Such a pretty image too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love your easel card! The image is gorgeous and the lace, ribbon and flowers are beautiful.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete