Translate

Friday 17 October 2014

Morning all,

Here I have another criss cross card which I made quite some time ago for a friend's Retirement.  I keep being reminded of things I made and had forgotten about, and also of stamps and papers I had forgotten about.  
This lovely image is a Penny Black stamp. I really must look this out and use it again soon. 

 I am fairly sure the papers were from a Melissa Frances pack.  

The flowers were from Live and LoveCrafts.


 

Thank you so much for looking.  

Have a lovely day,

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. Love your fabulous image,a gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute the cat, lovely card

    Malika

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love your card Judy ! Love the soft colours, the lace and the image is totally adorable ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Judy, I like the design and the sweet image, have a lovely weekend
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Judy...you always put so much detail into your creations...works of art they are actually!! The sewing and lace, all the wonderful embellies...simply GORGEOUS!! Love the sweet image!! Hope that you have a fantastic weekend Judy!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Judy, I love your image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete