Translate

Friday 31 October 2014

VINTAGE CHRISTMAS 2013 TAG CARD

Morning all,

I made this Tag shaped card for last Christmas for a very special friend of mine so my memory of the materials used is a little sketchy, but I think I have got it right.  If my memory serves me well (and that will be a first! haha) I believe the papers, Vintage Father Christmas image and roses all came from Live and Love Crafts.  The lace at the foot came from Ribbon Girl and everything else from stash.

Firstly I started with a hand cut card blank with fold, and then I made a template of the tag, placed that on the front of the card and cut around it, obviously omitting the side with the fold.  It was a lot easier than I thought it would be so I made a whole load of this shape last Winter, and have made quite a few more this year too.
 


 

Thank you so much for looking.  

Have a lovely day,

Judy x

2 comments:

  1. WOW ! Such a stunning tag Judy ! Love the feather and the stitching ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is just stunning! Love the shape and gorgeous image and all the beautiful embellishments!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete