Translate

Sunday 5 October 2014

VINTAGE CONCERTINA

Morning all,

Sunday already!  And here I have a Concertina Card.  Well, I could not let the Vintage week end with anything else but a shaped card could I.

I must say I had forgotten I had made this one.  The Flowers are made from a Cheery Lynn die and they layer up lovely.

I think I first saw this image on Rebecca's Blog at Paper Primrose.  
If you have not seen Rebecca's Blog do pop over and send her a wave.




Well,that is another week gone.  I will be back next week with a few butterfly cards to share from the samples I made for the launch this week for kraftyhands.  I love butterflies so I was a very happy bunny making those.

Thank you so much for looking.  

Have a lovely day,

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. FABULOUS card style Judy!! So many wonderful details to take in...scrolling back and forth here!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Judy, such a wonderful design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ! This is gorgeous Judy ! I have never seen a concertina card like yours... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have outdone yourself this time Judy so beautiful you are the vintage queen
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness this is something else judy!!!!!! absolutely amazing design and your pretty detailing and images are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunningly beautiful card Judy, really detailed and intricate. A true work of art! Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete