Translate

Friday 24 October 2014

HOBBY HOUSE TOPPER - Sylvia Zet

Morning all,
 
Here we have a card which I made at the same time as the card which I made yesterday.   Again this was a card for personal use.

Isn't  this image so sweet!   I opted to use a pre-coloured Hobby House Topper.  The image was created by Sylvia Zet for Wee Stamps.  I have this one in digi form too.  This is great for using colours of one's own choice and of course it means it can be re-sized.

I just lovely Sylvia Zet's creations and really did the happy dance when her designs were brought out in Hobby House Topper form.  I see there are new images available now too so I will be hot footing over there soon for sure.
 



 
Hobby House Topper (Image created by Sylvia Zet)
Shabby cream ribbon, papers and embellishments all  from Live and Love Crafts
Everything else from stash.
 
Thank you so much for looking.  

Have a lovely day,

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. So lovely and cute, love the birds

    Malika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Judy. The image is so sweet and I love the cross over design. Beautiful papers, lace and embellishments.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Judy, this is so cute! I love the image and the soft colors. You now I love your cards they are always so beautiful and full of details :)
    I wish you a lovely weekend!
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO beautiful Judy ! Love the colours... The image is adorable ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous card Judy, such an sweet image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete